Consider us your engineering partner. Our Engineering staff works closely with your team to clearly define performance and application requirements, assembly and in-plant test conditions, and commercial expectations. We develop robust support for your most demanding applications. Our solutions are correct, cost-effective, and on time.
We help you move seamlessly from initial concept to serial production.
We follow the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Process for Product and Program Management, and are IATF 16949:2016 design certified.
Our engineering capabilities include:
- Material evaluation
- Custom functional evaluation
- Gasket and material property analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- FujiFilm® Impression and Topaq® analysis
- Customized component testing
- Thermal cycle component testing
We address customer needs and expectations using state-of-the-art equipment and processes. HGC Industries products are precisely processed and tested. Every part we manufacture is held to the highest standard of quality.
Our manufacturing equipment includes:
- Platen presses for large parts or large multi-cavity manufacturing
- Preco presses for high speed, high volume production
- Stamping presses as large as 400t for high precision, high tonnage large applications with metals between 0.1 – 1.5 mm thick
- Programmable CNC presses where product nesting is critical for material waste elimination
- Screen printers for application of elastomeric sealing beads
- Roll coaters for application of sealing, release, adhesive or low coefficient of friction coating
- Welders for Multi-Layered Steel Gasket production
- Rubber molding presses up to 800 tons for edge-bonded or over-molded elastomer-to-carrier gaskets as large as .5 m – 2 m
- Low power laser cutting
- Water jet cutting
In addition to the World Headquarters in Indianapolis, USA, and Hoosier Gasket Ningbo (China), HGC Industries recently acquired 100% of Brickpack AB, a leading provider of gasket and fabrications for the engine, transmission, processing, and material handling markets in Europe.
Locations across the globe provide diverse resources, shared manufacturing methods, and a secure market position for HGC Industries. Each of these factors help us effectively serve existing customers as we expand our offerings.
We provide 100% conformance to all your specifications and requirements. We strive to always meet or exceed the needs of our customers in all aspects of our products and services, and maintain zero defects and 100% on-time delivery for all operations. Quality is our priority.
- ASTM/DIN Test Capable
- IATF 16949:2016 Design and Manufacture Certified
- ISO 14001:2015 Certified
- Ford Q1 Certified
- Six Sigma Capable
We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Our team strives to meet and exceed the needs of our customers in all aspects of our products and services.
- Dedicated customer service representatives
- Returnable packaging
- Web portal
- World class, on-time delivery